Once upon a time there was a girl named Bailey born in the month of November.
Just kidding, though the November birthday part is true…
Anyway, I promise this is not your average list of facts about me. In other words, you won’t find my favorite color, favorite movie, or favorite book anywhere below (but for those who are wondering, the answers are “red,” “The Sound Of Music”, and “Flowers In The Attic”).
- I make all the gifts I give to people – whether it be jewelry, candles, soaps, baby booties, hats, or photo pillows, my friends never know what to expect from me to help celebrate their special occasions.
- I type over 100 words per minute, and speak even faster than that. It drives my grandfather crazy!
- I consistently got “too much talking” on my report card throughout my years in school.
- I have not had to pay for a bottle of nail polish in over fifteen years.
- I am one of the biggest chocoholics you will ever meet.
- I have a perfect driving record – no tickets or accidents for more than ten years.
- I once beat out my sister in our school’s talent show, being awarded second place while she received a third place trophy. I still can’t figure that one out since she was and still is the better singer between the two of us.
- I can’t get through the day without drinking at least four Diet Cokes.
- I don’t carry loose cash in my purse because it’s too tempting to spend it.
- I suffer from motion sickness and can’t go on roller coasters.
- I refuse to eat cheese. Cream cheese, Swiss cheese, cheddar, or Parmesan…they all make me gag!
- I have been an avid rollerblader since I was sixteen.
- I’m a master at making desserts. Pies, cakes, cookies, you name it and I have done it all!
- I can recite the alphabet backwards as fast as I can forwards.
- Although my sister, mother, and father all went to the same college, I decided to be the black sheep and go somewhere completely different.
- I love to get out on the lake and go fishing for trout.
- My favorite book series when I was younger was “The Baby-Sitters Club” – though I regretfully never tried to start a club of my own.
- I am sometimes called “the duck whisperer” since I can make an authentic quacking sound and actually get ducks to follow me around.
- I must really have bad balance, as I find myself randomly running into walls at night with new bruises to show for it in the morning!
- I have been diagnosed with panic/anxiety attacks, which can make day-to-day living difficult at times.
- I once accidentally broke my dad’s thumb when I pitched a curve ball at him during high school softball practice.
- I am a Disney freak and collect snow globes and other memorabilia.
- I have been known to spend all weekend with my eyes glued to the pages of a good book.
- I cannot draw for the life of me…unless of course you like really accurate stick figures!
- I have a green thumb when it comes to gardening, and my favorite thing to grow is tomatoes.